Customer Service hours are Mon - Fri 6am to 5pm, Pacific Time
P.O. Box 1759
Bishop, CA 93515
No P.O. Boxes, must be Physical Address. Available to Continental U.S. Only. Does not include AK or HI.
Actual freight charges apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Charges for shipping are dependent on the carrier/service selected along with the distance, weight and dimensions of your package.
International orders pay freight as well as any customs and/or duty fees. All sales are in US dollars.
|Order Subtotal:||shipping fee:|
Business days in transit from: Bishop, CA 93515
This map is a general representation of Estimated UPS Ground Transit Times. These estimates are for UPS Ground shipping transit times only. They do not include time for order processing or for the production of custom imprinted items. Please allow 1 - 2 business days for order processing. Contact customer service for exact ship date at 1-800-423-5198.
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software.
All orders are shipped next business day. This does not include custom imprinted/personalized items and out of stock items. Orders are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday.
We offer UPS 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air. Orders with expedited shipping chosen as the shipping method must be placed and received by 12:30 PM Pacific Time, Monday - Friday (Excluding Holidays), to be shipped the same day. If ship date is critical please call customer service at 1-800-423-5198 to confirm.
Actual freight charges apply and depend on the carrier/service selected along with the distance, weight and dimensions of your package.
Actual freight charges apply and depend on the service selected along with the distance, weight and dimensions of your package. Please allow one additional business day for order processing.
To save shipping costs, non-personalized items on your order will be held and shipped with your personalized items. If you would prefer to have your non-personalized items shipped separately we can split your order into two shipments. Additional shipping charges will apply.
Credit card payments are accepted for international orders under $500 (Excluding orders shipping to Africa). Orders must be prepaid via wire transfer if totaling over $500. A wire transfer fee of $20 will be applied. You will be contacted by a customer service representative regarding the wire transfer via email.
If you want to fax (or mail) your order to us, just print this form, then fill in the items you want while browsing the site (including item number, name, quantity, and price). Add shipping charges, (if they apply), and fill out the shipping and payment information. Fax this to us using the fax number at the top of the order form. You can also call your order in using our toll free number found at the bottom of every page, 1-800-423-5198. Feel free to call this number if you have any problems at all.
The purchase order must be received before the order will be processed. If using a purchase order for an order placed on the website, please be sure and reference the order number to avoid duplication. Shipping address must be a School or Commercial. Terms are Net 30 Days.
Established Customers Only. First time orders must be pre-paid. Shipping address must be a School or Commercial. Terms are Net 30 Days.
There are two very easy ways to find items on our site:
- Browse the category list. On the left side of every page, you will find a navigation menu with the names of our item categories. You can click on any of these categories to go to that area of our site. Once there, you will find a list of products in the category you selected. The links on this list will take you to individual products. You can view the product details by clicking on the item's picture, or by clicking on the item's name.
- Search for your item using Search. From the Search box at the top of every page, you can enter a keyword or product item number to quickly find your favorite items.
While browsing categories or search results, if you see an item you would like to purchase click on the image, the product title, or the "Buy" button. This will direct you to the item details page. At the upper right is a box titled "Order Here". Type in the requested quantity (default is one) and click "Add to Basket". This will direct you to the Shopping Cart. If you are not finished with your order just simply press the "Continue Shopping" button.
When you are ready to complete your order, just click on the "Secure Checkout" button at the top right of any page. You will be asked for your billing and shipping information, so be sure to have these on hand.
If you are in a hurry, you can speed up the checkout process for this and future visits by setting up your personal account. When you come back to order again, we'll remember your shipping information so you can fly through ordering in no time at all.
Returns are rare at Toy Depot, but if you are not satisfied, contact us within 30 days of your purchase. We will process the return of stock items by sending a replacement product or issuing a refund. Custom imprinted items result in a product that is not resalable and therefore we cannot accept returns on these types of items. Returns must be authorized in advance to ensure prompt processing. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-423-5198 or email customer service to obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Returns of $200.00 or more are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Damaged shipments must be noted to freight carrier and Toy Depot at the time of delivery. Damaged shipment claims older than 14 days will not be accepted. Returns cannot be accepted for items that have been used or items with altered packaging. Federal regulation requires special labeling unique to each batch of product we purchase, altered packaging results in a product that is not usable. Returns for damaged or defective items older than 60 days will not be accepted. Customers will be responsible for both inbound and outbound freight costs on any refused shipment.
Custom imprinted items result in a product that is not resalable and therefore we cannot accept returns on these types of items.
Our pencils are available in a wide range of colors, but not every shade. We guarantee pencils will be the color you ordered; black, yellow, orange, etc. The colors displayed on your monitor are for your reference only. Pantone® colors vary greatly from monitor to monitor and it is impossible to display a true color match. For this reason we cannot offer refunds for color variance.
Please note that ferrule and eraser color combinations may vary from those pictured. We are unable to process refunds because ferrule and eraser combinations varied from the picture.
To unsubscribe from our Catalog, please click here.
To unsubscribe from our Email Newsletters, please click here.
Prices are subject to change by Giggletime Toys management at any time. We are not responsible in any manner to honor typographical errors in regards to pricing or content in our catalog or website.
We will bill schools if the order is shipped to the school and a purchase order is provided. First time order must be less than $250. All others must pre-pay by check or credit card. Simply call 1-800-423-5198 to place your order and set up an account. First time orders require pre-payment by check or credit card. We have a $10 minimum order. All personalized items require prepayment.
Our website requires Cookies to be enabled in order to complete the checkout process. If you would like to use our shopping cart, please see below to enable Cookies in your web browser.
How to Enable Cookies in Explorer 6.0 or Newer
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the tab marked Privacy.
- Click on the Advanced button.
- The cookie handling window will open. The check box titled override automatic cookie handling must be in a checked state. Look at the options given below.
- IE gives a set of three options - Accept, Block or Prompt for first party cookies and third party cookies.
- Select the Accept option for first party cookies or Prompt.
- You may choose to block third party cookies (recommended) or select the Prompt option for them.
- Find where it says Allow per-session cookies and set it to Enable.
- Click OK.
How to Enable Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Tools menu.
- Click on Options.
- Click on the Privacy icon in the left panel.
- Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites.
- Check the box next to Accept third-party cookies.
- Click on OK to save your changes.
How to Enable Cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the tools tab symbolized by a spanner symbol.
- Next click on the Options in the drop down list.
- Click on the Under the Hood tab then the Content Settings button.
- Set the Cookies option to Allow local data to be set (recommended).
How to Enable Cookies in Opera
- Click on Menu tab and select Settings then Preferences.
- Select the Advanced tab and then Cookies. Select the Accept Cookies option or the Accept cookies only from the site I visit (recommended).
- You can also enable specific site blocking of cookies.
How to Enable Cookies in Safari
- Click on the Tools tab in the right hand upper corner, symbolized by a gear.
- Select the Preferences option.
- Go to Security option and select the Always or Only the sites I visit (recommended) options to enable cookies.